We thank the Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering, and Technology (IRCSET) for a scholarship for R.M.H. and the EU for a Marie Curie Host Development Fellowship (HMPD-CT-2000-00053) for L.J.H. We also thank Prof. R. O'Neill for electrochemistry advice and apparatus as well as Dr. G. Docherty (Rhodia) for discussions on phenylphosphane.
Taming a Functional Group: Creating Air-Stable, Chiral Primary Phosphanes†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 43, pages 7406–7409, November 6, 2006
How to Cite
Hiney, R. M., Higham, L. J., Müller-Bunz, H. and Gilheany, D. G. (2006), Taming a Functional Group: Creating Air-Stable, Chiral Primary Phosphanes. Angew. Chem., 118: 7406–7409. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602143
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2006
- Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering, and Technology (IRCSET)
- EU. Grant Number: HMPD-CT-2000-00053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!