This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 14078206, “Reaction Control of Dynamic Complexes”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, and by CREST of JST.
Synthesis of Tellurido-Bridged IrPt2, IrPd2, and IrPtPd Clusters by Inserting Zero-Valent Pt and Pd Centers into TeC Bonds†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7922–7926, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Nakagawa, T., Seino, H., Nagao, S. and Mizobe, Y. (2006), Synthesis of Tellurido-Bridged IrPt2, IrPd2, and IrPtPd Clusters by Inserting Zero-Valent Pt and Pd Centers into TeC Bonds. Angew. Chem., 118: 7922–7926. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602203
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Numbers: 14078206, CREST of JST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!