This research was supported by the National Science Council (grant no. NSC 94-2215-E-007-019), the Ministry of Education (grant no. 93-E-FA04-1-4), the Thousand Horse Program (no. 095-2917-1-007-014), the NSF, the NASA Vehicle System Program, the Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E), and the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (N66001-040-1-18903).
SiO2/Ta2O5 Core–Shell Nanowires and Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7937–7942, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Chueh, Y.-L., Chou, L.-J. and Wang, Z. L. (2006), SiO2/Ta2O5 Core–Shell Nanowires and Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 118: 7937–7942. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602228
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 94-2215-E-007-019
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 93-E-FA04-1-4
- Thousand Horse Program. Grant Number: 095-2917-1-007-014
- NASA Vehicle System Program
- Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E)
- Defense Advanced Research Project Agency. Grant Number: N66001-040-1-18903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!