This research was supported by the National Science Council (grant no. NSC 94-2215-E-007-019), the Ministry of Education (grant no. 93-E-FA04-1-4), the Thousand Horse Program (no. 095-2917-1-007-014), the NSF, the NASA Vehicle System Program, the Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E), and the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (N66001-040-1-18903).
SiO2/Ta2O5 Core–Shell Nanowires and Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7937–7942, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Chueh, Y.-L., Chou, L.-J. and Wang, Z. L. (2006), SiO2/Ta2O5 Core–Shell Nanowires and Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 118: 7937–7942. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602228
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 94-2215-E-007-019
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 93-E-FA04-1-4
- Thousand Horse Program. Grant Number: 095-2917-1-007-014
- NASA Vehicle System Program
- Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E)
- Defense Advanced Research Project Agency. Grant Number: N66001-040-1-18903
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2006/z602228_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.