The authors thank Alexandre Vimont for discussions concerning initial IR results. This work was supported by EU funding through the FP6-Specific Targeted Research Project “DeSANNS” (SES6-020133).
How Hydration Drastically Improves Adsorption Selectivity for CO2 over CH4 in the Flexible Chromium Terephthalate MIL-53†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7915–7918, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Llewellyn, P. L., Bourrelly, S., Serre, C., Filinchuk, Y. and Férey, G. (2006), How Hydration Drastically Improves Adsorption Selectivity for CO2 over CH4 in the Flexible Chromium Terephthalate MIL-53. Angew. Chem., 118: 7915–7918. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602278
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2006
- EU. Grant Number: SES6-020133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!