G.L.M. and L.G. thank the Swiss National Foundation (grant no. 200021-111645/1). The authors thank P. P. Power and B. O. Roos for stimulating discussions.
Quantum Chemical Calculations Predict the Diphenyl Diuranium Compound [PhUUPh] To Have a Stable 1Ag Ground State†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 37, pages 6356–6359, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
La Macchia, G., Brynda, M. and Gagliardi, L. (2006), Quantum Chemical Calculations Predict the Diphenyl Diuranium Compound [PhUUPh] To Have a Stable 1Ag Ground State. Angew. Chem., 118: 6356–6359. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602280
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2006
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-111645/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!