Organometallic Complexes for Nonlinear Optics, Part 38. This work was supported by the Australian Research Council. We thank the Johnson-Matthey Technology Centre for the generous loan of ruthenium salts. M.G.H. thanks the ARC for an Australian Professorial Fellowship, and M.P.C. thanks the ARC for an Australian Research Fellowship. Part 37: C. E. Powell, M. P. Cifuentes, M. G. Humphrey, A. C. Willis, J. P. Morrall, M. Samoc, Polyhedron, DOI: 10.1016/j.poly.2006.05.007.
Two-Photon and Three-Photon Absorption in an Organometallic Dendrimer†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 745–747, January 22, 2007
How to Cite
Samoc, M., Morrall, Joseph P., Dalton, Gulliver T., Cifuentes, Marie P. and Humphrey, Mark G. (2007), Two-Photon and Three-Photon Absorption in an Organometallic Dendrimer. Angew. Chem., 119: 745–747. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602341
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2006
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!