This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
Highly Luminescent ZnO Nanocrystals Stabilized by Ionic-Liquid Components†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7530–7533, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Liu, D.-P., Li, G.-D., Su, Y. and Chen, J.-S. (2006), Highly Luminescent ZnO Nanocrystals Stabilized by Ionic-Liquid Components. Angew. Chem., 118: 7530–7533. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602429
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!