This work was financially supported by the US NSF (CHE-0509989), the MEC of Spain, and Comunidad de Madrid (Projects CTQ 2005-02609/BQU, MAT-02 12196-E, and P-PPQ-000225-0505). M.A. thanks the MEC for a research grant. This material is based upon work supported by Luna Innovations Incorporated and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under Contract No. FA9550-05-C-0146. Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
Selective Electrochemical Retro-Cycloaddition Reaction of Pyrrolidinofullerenes†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7590–7593, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Lukoyanova, O., Cardona, C. M., Altable, M., Filippone, S., Martín Domenech, Á., Martín, N. and Echegoyen, L. (2006), Selective Electrochemical Retro-Cycloaddition Reaction of Pyrrolidinofullerenes. Angew. Chem., 118: 7590–7593. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602431
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2006
- US NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0509989
- MEC of Spain. Grant Numbers: Comunidad de Madrid, CTQ 2005-02609/BQU, MAT-02 12196-E, P-PPQ-000225-0505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!