These authors contributed equally to this work.
Designed Fabrication of Multifunctional Magnetic Gold Nanoshells and Their Application to Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Photothermal Therapy†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7918–7922, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, J., Park, S., Lee, J. E., Jin, S. M., Lee, J. H., Lee, I. S., Yang, I., Kim, J.-S., Kim, S. K., Cho, M.-H. and Hyeon, T. (2006), Designed Fabrication of Multifunctional Magnetic Gold Nanoshells and Their Application to Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Photothermal Therapy. Angew. Chem., 118: 7918–7922. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602471
T.H. acknowledges financial support by the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology through the National Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). M.H.C. is supported by the NSI-NCRC program of KOSEF. S.K.K. is supported by a National Research Laboratory Grant and a Chemical Genomics Grant. J.H.L. is supported by the Centre for Biological Modulators of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- Korean Ministry of Science and Technology
- National Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- NSI-NCRC program of KOSEF
- National Research Laboratory
- Centre for Biological Modulators of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!