The authors thank the Natural Science Foundation of China (20121301), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2006CB806101), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences for financial support. Z.-M.C. and Q.L. thank Professor Chun-Li Bai for valuable advice.
Insights into the Mechanism of Methanol-to-Olefin Conversion at Zeolites with Systematically Selected Framework Structures†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 39, pages 6662–6665, October 6, 2006
How to Cite
Cui, Z.-M., Liu, Q., Song, W.-G. and Wan, L.-J. (2006), Insights into the Mechanism of Methanol-to-Olefin Conversion at Zeolites with Systematically Selected Framework Structures. Angew. Chem., 118: 6662–6665. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602488
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20121301
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2006CB806101
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!