F.G. and J.P. acknowledge their FPI fellowship from Spanish Ministry for Education and Science (MEC) co-funded by Fondo Social Europeo. This work was supported by the Spanish MCYT projects MAT 2004-02001, CTQ2004-02865/BQU, and CAM-CSIC 200580M133).
Layered Rare-Earth Hydroxides: A Class of Pillared Crystalline Compounds for Intercalation Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 47, pages 8166–8169, December 4, 2006
How to Cite
Gándara, F., Perles, J., Snejko, N., Iglesias, M., Gómez-Lor, B., Gutiérrez-Puebla, E. and Monge, M. Á. (2006), Layered Rare-Earth Hydroxides: A Class of Pillared Crystalline Compounds for Intercalation Chemistry. Angew. Chem., 118: 8166–8169. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602502
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
- Spanish Ministry for Education and Science (MEC)
- Fondo Social Europeo
- MCYT. Grant Numbers: MAT 2004-02001, CTQ2004-02865/BQU, CAM-CSIC 200580M133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!