This work was supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation (CHE-0204697 and CHE-0513023), the U.S. National Institutes of Health, and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research Abroad to T.O.). We thank R. Morley for glassblowing.
Methane Oxidation by Aqueous Osmium Tetroxide and Sodium Periodate: Inhibition of Methanol Oxidation by Methane†
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7593–7596, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Osako, T., Watson, E. J., Dehestani, A., Bales, B. C. and Mayer, J. M. (2006), Methane Oxidation by Aqueous Osmium Tetroxide and Sodium Periodate: Inhibition of Methanol Oxidation by Methane. Angew. Chem., 118: 7593–7596. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602560
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2006
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0204697, CHE-0513023
- U.S. National Institutes of Health
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research Abroad to T.O.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!