This research was partly supported by the Astellas Foundation, the Sumitomo Foundation, and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (to M.U.). M.U. also acknowledges a Visiting Fellowship at the Cherry L. Emerson Center of Emory University and the use of its facilities. TMP=2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidide.
Origin of Chemoselectivity of TMP Zincate Bases and Differences between TMP Zincate and Alkyl Lithium Reagents: A DFT Study on Model Systems†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 944–947, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Uchiyama, M., Matsumoto, Y., Usui, S., Hashimoto, Y. and Morokuma, K. (2007), Origin of Chemoselectivity of TMP Zincate Bases and Differences between TMP Zincate and Alkyl Lithium Reagents: A DFT Study on Model Systems. Angew. Chem., 119: 944–947. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602664
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
- Astellas Foundation
- Sumitomo Foundation
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!