We thank the Australian Research Council (ARC) and the CNRS for financial support. This project is supported by the International Science Linkages Programme established under the Australian Government's innovation statement, Backing Australia's Ability. F.P. and N.G. thank Region Bretagne for financial support. M.G.H. thanks Johnson Matthey Technology Centre for the generous loan of ruthenium salts. M.G.H. is an ARC Australian Professorial Fellow and M.P.C. is an ARC Australian Research Fellow.
Electrochemical Switching of the Cubic Nonlinear Optical Properties of an Aryldiethynyl-Linked Heterobimetallic Complex between Three Distinct States†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7536–7539, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Samoc, M., Gauthier, N., Cifuentes, M. P., Paul, F., Lapinte, C. and Humphrey, M. G. (2006), Electrochemical Switching of the Cubic Nonlinear Optical Properties of an Aryldiethynyl-Linked Heterobimetallic Complex between Three Distinct States. Angew. Chem., 118: 7536–7539. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602684
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
- Australian Research Council
Vol. 120, Issue 4, 639, Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!