These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Effects of Antibodies on Stilbene Excited-State Energetics†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7927–7929, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Tian, F., Debler, E. W., Millar, D. P., Deniz, A. A., Wilson, I. A. and Schultz, P. G. (2006), The Effects of Antibodies on Stilbene Excited-State Energetics. Angew. Chem., 118: 7927–7929. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602720
We thank Sharon Ferguson for expert assistance in Fab preparation and Dr. M. L. Tsao for his help in manuscript preparation. We acknowledge support from the NIH (grant GM56528 to P.G.S. and grant GM38273 to I.A.W.), The Skaggs Institute (predoctoral fellowship for E.W.D.), and the TSRI graduate program (Jairo H. Arévalo fellowship for E.W.D.).
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM56528, GM38273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!