We thank Reinhard Sigel, Hans Börner, and Markus Antonietti (MPI-KG) for their help and useful discussions. We also thank the Bates group at the University of Minnesota for cryo-TEM measurements. Grants were provided by the NSF, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, and the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft.
Grafting Short Peptides onto Polybutadiene-block-poly(ethylene oxide): A Platform for Self-Assembling Hybrid Amphiphiles†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 45, pages 7740–7743, November 20, 2006
How to Cite
Geng, Y., Discher, D. E., Justynska, J. and Schlaad, H. (2006), Grafting Short Peptides onto Polybutadiene-block-poly(ethylene oxide): A Platform for Self-Assembling Hybrid Amphiphiles. Angew. Chem., 118: 7740–7743. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602739
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!