We thank NSERC, CFI, OIT the University of Ottawa, the Ontario government (PREA, K.F.), and the Research Corporation (Cottrell Scholar Award, K.F.) for support of this work. Additional research support was provided by Boehringer Ingelheim (Laval) and Merck Frosst Canada. We thank Dr. Greg Hughes (Merck Frosst) for obtaining and providing differential scanning calorimetry data.
Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions of Diazine N-Oxides with Aryl Chlorides, Bromides, and Iodides†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7945–7950, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Leclerc, J.-P. and Fagnou, K. (2006), Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions of Diazine N-Oxides with Aryl Chlorides, Bromides, and Iodides. Angew. Chem., 118: 7945–7950. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602773
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2006
- OIT the University of Ottawa
- Ontario government
- Research Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!