This work was supported by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, the Volkswagen-Stiftung (Grant no. I/80 798 to T.C.), by the European Union (Marie Curie fellowship to V.M.S.-P.), and by the DAAD (Postdoctoral fellowship PKZ A/06/04203 to K.K). We thank Christian Griesinger for critical reading of this manuscript and useful discussions, Marcel Reese for support, and Holger Stark for the electron microscopy studies. I.P. thanks Novartis Pharma AG for financial support.
The Tubulin-Bound Conformation of Discodermolide Derived by NMR Studies in Solution Supports a Common Pharmacophore Model for Epothilone and Discodermolide†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7548–7554, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Sánchez-Pedregal, V. M., Kubicek, K., Meiler, J., Lyothier, I., Paterson, I. and Carlomagno, T. (2006), The Tubulin-Bound Conformation of Discodermolide Derived by NMR Studies in Solution Supports a Common Pharmacophore Model for Epothilone and Discodermolide. Angew. Chem., 118: 7548–7554. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602793
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2006
- Volkswagen-Stiftung. Grant Number: I/80 798
- European Union
- DAAD. Grant Number: PKZ A/06/04203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!