We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the German-Israeli Project Cooperation (DIP) for support.
Iterative Saturation Mutagenesis on the Basis of B Factors as a Strategy for Increasing Protein Thermostability†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7909–7915, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Reetz, M. T., Carballeira, J. D. and Vogel, A. (2006), Iterative Saturation Mutagenesis on the Basis of B Factors as a Strategy for Increasing Protein Thermostability. Angew. Chem., 118: 7909–7915. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602795
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- German-Israeli Project Cooperation (DIP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!