Supported by NIH grants GM-33162 (L.Q.) and GM-22701 (E.M.), an NIH postdoctoral fellowship to T.A.J., and an NSF graduate research fellowship to A.S. XAS data were collected at the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (SSRL), which is supported by the US Department of Energy and the National Institutes of Health.
A Tosylimido Analogue of a Nonheme Oxoiron(IV) Complex†
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7554–7557, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Klinker, E. J., Jackson, T. A., Jensen, M. P., Stubna, A., Juhász, G., Bominaar, E. L., Münck, E. and Que, L. (2006), A Tosylimido Analogue of a Nonheme Oxoiron(IV) Complex. Angew. Chem., 118: 7554–7557. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602799
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM-33162, GM-22701
- US Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!