T.L. thanks the NIH (GM064559); the Sloan, Guggenheim, and Dreyfus Foundations; and Merck & Co. for support.
Catalytic, Asymmetric Synthesis of 1,4-Benzoxazinones: A Remarkably Enantioselective Route to α-Amino Acid Derivatives from o-Benzoquinone Imides†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7558–7560, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Wolfer, J., Bekele, T., Abraham, C. J., Dogo-Isonagie, C. and Lectka, T. (2006), Catalytic, Asymmetric Synthesis of 1,4-Benzoxazinones: A Remarkably Enantioselective Route to α-Amino Acid Derivatives from o-Benzoquinone Imides. Angew. Chem., 118: 7558–7560. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602801
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2006
- GM064559. Grant Number: Sloan, Guggenheim, and Dreyfus Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!