This research was supported by the Army Research Office (W911NF-04-1-0170).
Electrostatic Self-Assembly of Polystyrene Microspheres by Using Chemically Directed Contact Electrification†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 1-2, pages 210–213, December 18, 2006
How to Cite
McCarty, Logan S., Winkleman, A. and Whitesides, George M. (2007), Electrostatic Self-Assembly of Polystyrene Microspheres by Using Chemically Directed Contact Electrification. Angew. Chem., 119: 210–213. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602914
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2006
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-04-1-0170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!