Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (50472014) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences under the Program for Recruiting Outstanding Overseas Chinese (Hundred Talents Program) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank the Fund for Innovation Research of the Shanghai Institute of Ceramics and financial support from the National Basic Science Research Program of China (973 Program) (grant no. 2005CB522700).
Lead Chalcogenide Nanotubes Synthesized by Biomolecule-Assisted Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7903–7906, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Tong, H., Zhu, Y.-J., Yang, L.-X., Li, L. and Zhang, L. (2006), Lead Chalcogenide Nanotubes Synthesized by Biomolecule-Assisted Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem., 118: 7903–7906. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602952
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50472014
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Shanghai Institute of Ceramics
- National Basic Science Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB522700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!