This work was supported by Boehringer Ingelheim Canada, Ltd., and a matching NSERC CRD grant. M.W. and D.C.L. thank the UBC and the Department of Chemistry for graduate fellowships. C.S.Y. and J.A.K. thank the NSERC for summer undergraduate research fellowships. The authors thank Robert K. Thomson and Brian O. Patrick for assistance with X-ray crystallography.
Chiral Neutral Zirconium Amidate Complexes for the Asymmetric Hydroamination of Alkenes†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 358–362, January 8, 2007
How to Cite
Wood, Mark C., Leitch, David C., Yeung, Charles S., Kozak, Jennifer A. and Schafer, Laurel L. (2007), Chiral Neutral Zirconium Amidate Complexes for the Asymmetric Hydroamination of Alkenes. Angew. Chem., 119: 358–362. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603017
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2006
- Department of Chemistry
Vol. 122, Issue 37, 6622, Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Vol. 121, Issue 38, 7071, Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!