We acknowledge research support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canadian Foundation for Innovation, and the Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies. S.L. acknowledges the receipt of an NSERC doctoral scholarship. The figures were prepared with the help of Marc-André Laliberté.
Chemisorption-Induced Double Hydrogen Bonding, Self-Assembly, and Stereoselection†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7564–7567, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Lavoie, S., Mahieu, G. and McBreen, P. H. (2006), Chemisorption-Induced Double Hydrogen Bonding, Self-Assembly, and Stereoselection. Angew. Chem., 118: 7564–7567. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603103
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!