We gratefully acknowledge the Creative Research Initiatives and BK 21 programs for support of this work. We also thank Prof. W.-C. Zin for helpful discussions and Prof. Jaheon Kim for helping us solve the X-ray crystal structure. The X-ray diffraction measurements were performed at the Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (Beamlines 3C2, 4C1, and 4A).
Cucurbituril: A Simple Macrocyclic, pH-Triggered Hydrogelator Exhibiting Guest-Induced Stimuli-Responsive Behavior†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 1-2, pages 214–217, December 18, 2006
How to Cite
Hwang, I., Jeon, W., Kim, H.-J., Kim, D., Kim, H., Selvapalam, N., Fujita, N., Shinkai, S. and Kim, K. (2007), Cucurbituril: A Simple Macrocyclic, pH-Triggered Hydrogelator Exhibiting Guest-Induced Stimuli-Responsive Behavior. Angew. Chem., 119: 214–217. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603149
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- Creative Research Initiatives
- BK 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!