Chemistry of α-Aminonitriles, Part 45. For part 44, see reference 1a; for part 43, see reference 1b. This work was supported by the Skaggs Research Foundation. G.K.M., K.R.R., H.X., O.M., and F.D.R. are Skaggs Postdoctoral Fellows.
Mapping the Landscape of Potentially Primordial Informational Oligomers: Oligodipeptides and Oligodipeptoids Tagged with Triazines as Recognition Elements†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 14, pages 2522–2529, March 26, 2007
How to Cite
Mittapalli, G., Reddy, K., Xiong, H., Munoz, O., Han, B., De Riccardis, F., Krishnamurthy, R. and Eschenmoser, A. (2007), Mapping the Landscape of Potentially Primordial Informational Oligomers: Oligodipeptides and Oligodipeptoids Tagged with Triazines as Recognition Elements. Angew. Chem., 119: 2522–2529. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603207
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!