This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20371011).
Self-Assembly of Nanometer-Scale [Cu24I10L12]14+ Cages and Ball-Shaped Keggin Clusters into a (4,12)-Connected 3D Framework with Photoluminescent and Electrochemical Properties†
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7571–7574, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Qin, C., Wang, E.-B., Su, Z.-M., Li, Y.-G. and Xu, L. (2006), Self-Assembly of Nanometer-Scale [Cu24I10L12]14+ Cages and Ball-Shaped Keggin Clusters into a (4,12)-Connected 3D Framework with Photoluminescent and Electrochemical Properties. Angew. Chem., 118: 7571–7574. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603250
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20371011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!