This work was supported by a Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research in a Priority Area “Chemistry of Coordination Space” (No. 434) and Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan. J.-P. Zhang is grateful to JSPS for a postdoctoral fellowship.
A Flexible Porous Coordination Polymer Functionalized by Unsaturated Metal Clusters†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 907–910, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-P., Horike, S. and Kitagawa, S. (2007), A Flexible Porous Coordination Polymer Functionalized by Unsaturated Metal Clusters. Angew. Chem., 119: 907–910. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603270
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2006
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!