We are indebted to the DFG and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support, and to Dr. E. Thiel for technical support with the ECL measurements.
Quadruple-Channel Sensing: A Molecular Sensor with a Single Type of Receptor Site for Selective and Quantitative Multi-Ion Analysis†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 911–914, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Schmittel, M. and Lin, H.-W. (2007), Quadruple-Channel Sensing: A Molecular Sensor with a Single Type of Receptor Site for Selective and Quantitative Multi-Ion Analysis. Angew. Chem., 119: 911–914. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603362
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!