This work was funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (WE 1863/10-2) and the Bode Foundation. We acknowledge the use of the computational facilities of the KIST Supercomputational Materials Lab.
De Novo Folding of the DNA-Binding ATF-2 Zinc Finger Motif in an All-Atom Free-Energy Forcefield†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7890–7892, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Gopal, S. M. and Wenzel, W. (2006), De Novo Folding of the DNA-Binding ATF-2 Zinc Finger Motif in an All-Atom Free-Energy Forcefield. Angew. Chem., 118: 7890–7892. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603415
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: WE 1863/10-2
- Bode Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!