We are grateful to the Skaggs Institute and the National Institutes of Health (GM 50174) for financial support and to Dr. L. B. Pasternak and Dr. D.-H. Huang for NMR assistance. D.A., M.P.S., and A.V. are Skaggs Postdoctoral fellows.
Assembly of Hybrid Synthetic Capsules†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 1-2, pages 246–248, December 18, 2006
How to Cite
Ajami, D., Schramm, Michael P., Volonterio, A. and Rebek, J. (2007), Assembly of Hybrid Synthetic Capsules. Angew. Chem., 119: 246–248. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603421
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 50174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!