This study was supported by the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in 2006 from the New Energy and Industrial Technolgy Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan.
Copper-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reaction of Grignard Reagents with Primary-Alkyl Halides: Remarkable Effect of 1-Phenylpropyne†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2132–2135, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Terao, J., Todo, H., Begum, S., Kuniyasu, H. and Kambe, N. (2007), Copper-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reaction of Grignard Reagents with Primary-Alkyl Halides: Remarkable Effect of 1-Phenylpropyne. Angew. Chem., 119: 2132–2135. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603451
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2006
- New Energy and Industrial Technolgy Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!