We thank Prof. E. K. Wang and Prof. S. J. Dong for their helpful suggestions. This work was kindly supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 20505016 and 20427003), the Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry, and the Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry.
Environmentally Friendly and Highly Sensitive Ruthenium(II) Tris(2,2′-bipyridyl) Electrochemiluminescent System Using 2-(Dibutylamino)ethanol as Co-Reactant†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 425–428, January 8, 2007
How to Cite
Liu, X., Shi, L., Niu, W., Li, H. and Xu, G. (2007), Environmentally Friendly and Highly Sensitive Ruthenium(II) Tris(2,2′-bipyridyl) Electrochemiluminescent System Using 2-(Dibutylamino)ethanol as Co-Reactant. Angew. Chem., 119: 425–428. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603491
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20505016, 20427003
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry
- Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!