P. Butti is acknowledged for determining the crystal structure of 1 and for helpful discussions, R. Lösel for the synthesis of S10, and F. Choffat for DSC and TGA measurements of 1 and 5. This research was supported by the ETH Zurich.
Mild Electrophilic Trifluoromethylation of Carbon- and Sulfur-Centered Nucleophiles by a Hypervalent Iodine(III)–CF3 Reagent†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 768–771, January 22, 2007
How to Cite
Kieltsch, I., Eisenberger, P. and Togni, A. (2007), Mild Electrophilic Trifluoromethylation of Carbon- and Sulfur-Centered Nucleophiles by a Hypervalent Iodine(III)–CF3 Reagent. Angew. Chem., 119: 768–771. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603497
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2006
- ETH Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!