This work was supported by the Université Louis Pasteur, the Institut Universitaire de France, the CNRS, the Ministry of Education and Research, the ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold, and the EU-Marie Curie EST project SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128).
Molecular Tectonics on Surfaces: Bottom-Up Fabrication of 1D Coordination Networks That Form 1D and 2D Arrays on Graphite†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 1-2, pages 249–253, December 18, 2006
How to Cite
Surin, M., Samorì, P., Jouaiti, A., Kyritsakas, N. and Hosseini, M. (2007), Molecular Tectonics on Surfaces: Bottom-Up Fabrication of 1D Coordination Networks That Form 1D and 2D Arrays on Graphite. Angew. Chem., 119: 249–253. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603558
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2006
- Université Louis Pasteur
- Institut Universitaire de France
- Ministry of Education and Research
- ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold
- EU-Marie Curie EST project SUPER. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2004-008128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!