We are grateful to the NSF for financial support. Discussions with Professor Craig Hawker and his group (UCSB) are warmly acknowledged. ICP-AES analyses were conducted by Anthony E. Tomaso (UCSB) and are much appreciated.
Heterogeneous Copper-in-Charcoal-Catalyzed Click Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 48, pages 8415–8418, December 11, 2006
How to Cite
Lipshutz, B. H. and Taft, B. R. (2006), Heterogeneous Copper-in-Charcoal-Catalyzed Click Chemistry. Angew. Chem., 118: 8415–8418. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603726
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!