We acknowledge financial support from MEC grants (CTQ2005-08459-CO2-01, UNBA05-33-001, CSD2006-003, CTQ2006-00464BQU), GenCat, the ICIQ Foundation, and BSC.
Low-Basicity Oxygen Atoms: A Key in the Search for Propylene Epoxidation Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2101–2104, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Torres, D., Lopez, N., Illas, F. and Lambert, Richard M. (2007), Low-Basicity Oxygen Atoms: A Key in the Search for Propylene Epoxidation Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 119: 2101–2104. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603803
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2006
- MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-08459-CO2-01, UNBA05-33-001, CSD2006-003, CTQ2006-00464BQU
- ICIQ Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!