We thank the NSERC, Merck Frosst Canada, and the University of Toronto for support of our programs, Jérémy Ruiz for initial studies using the N-Cbz azabicycle, Alena Rudolph for initial studies into the enantioselective reaction, and Dr. Christopher Dockendorff for first bringing this natural product to our attention.
Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (+)-Homochelidonine by a PdII-Catalyzed Asymmetric Ring-Opening Reaction of a meso-Azabicyclic Alkene with an Aryl Boronic Acid†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 437–440, January 8, 2007
How to Cite
McManus, Helen A., Fleming, Matthew J. and Lautens, M. (2007), Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (+)-Homochelidonine by a PdII-Catalyzed Asymmetric Ring-Opening Reaction of a meso-Azabicyclic Alkene with an Aryl Boronic Acid. Angew. Chem., 119: 437–440. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603945
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2006
- Merck Frosst Canada
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!