The authors are indebted to OBES, USDOE, for providing 248Cm through the former production program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. We would like to thank the INE radiation safety officers for their assistance in providing a secure experimental setup, the scientists at the INE-Beamline for Actinide Research at ANKA, and Dr. Clemens Walther (INE-FZK) for his help with the laser fluorescence spectroscopy.
The Structures and Optical Spectra of Hydrated Transplutonium Ions in the Solid State and in Solution†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 937–940, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Lindqvist-Reis, P., Apostolidis, C., Rebizant, J., Morgenstern, A., Klenze, R., Walter, O., Fanghänel, T. and Haire, Richard G. (2007), The Structures and Optical Spectra of Hydrated Transplutonium Ions in the Solid State and in Solution. Angew. Chem., 119: 937–940. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603947
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!