We thank the Icelandic Research Fund (031490005, 60028021) and the National Institutes of Health (GM62360) for financial support, Dr. T. E. Edwards and Dr. O. Schiemann for helpful discussions, and Dr. B. H. Robinson and A. Smith for valuable advice and simulations of EPR spectra.
A Nucleoside That Contains a Rigid Nitroxide Spin Label: A Fluorophore in Disguise†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2709–2712, April 2, 2007
How to Cite
Barhate, N., Cekan, P., Massey, Archna P. and Sigurdsson, Snorri Th. (2007), A Nucleoside That Contains a Rigid Nitroxide Spin Label: A Fluorophore in Disguise. Angew. Chem., 119: 2709–2712. doi: 10.1002/ange.200603993
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2006
- Icelandic Research Fund. Grant Numbers: 031490005, 60028021
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM6236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!