The authors deeply appreciate the suggestion made by one referee concerning the mechanism of the reaction.
A Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Vinylogous Horner–Wadsworth–Emmons Route to Densely Substituted 1,3-Butadienes†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 390–392, January 8, 2007
How to Cite
Date, Sonali M. and Ghosh, Sunil K. (2007), A Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Vinylogous Horner–Wadsworth–Emmons Route to Densely Substituted 1,3-Butadienes. Angew. Chem., 119: 390–392. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604013
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
Vol. 119, Issue 14, 2400, Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!