I thank Dek N. Woolfson (D.N.W.) for encouragement and support; the D.N.W. group for fruitful discussions on the content and presentation of this work; and Gini Tilly, Deborah Carter, Jon Jones, and Sean Davis for technical assistance with TEM. This work was funded partly by a pump-priming grant from the Cancer Research Fund (University of Bristol) and partly by a start-up grant (to D.N.W.) for establishing Protein Design Laboratories in Bristol.
A Self-Assembling Peptide Polynanoreactor†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 987–990, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Ryadnov, Maxim G. (2007), A Self-Assembling Peptide Polynanoreactor. Angew. Chem., 119: 987–990. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604014
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- Cancer Research Fund (University of Bristol)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!