Financial assistance from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi is acknowledged. The authors thank Soumini Mathew and Sreemathi Viji for recording the NMR and mass spectra, respectively.
A Novel Reaction of the “Huisgen Zwitterion” with Chalcones and Dienones: An Efficient Strategy for the Synthesis of Pyrazoline and Pyrazolopyridazine Derivatives†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2116–2119, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Nair, V., Mathew, Smitha C., Biju, Akkattu T. and Suresh, E. (2007), A Novel Reaction of the “Huisgen Zwitterion” with Chalcones and Dienones: An Efficient Strategy for the Synthesis of Pyrazoline and Pyrazolopyridazine Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 119: 2116–2119. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604025
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!