Financial assistance from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi is acknowledged. The authors thank Soumini Mathew and Sreemathi Viji for recording the NMR and mass spectra, respectively.
A Novel Reaction of the “Huisgen Zwitterion” with Chalcones and Dienones: An Efficient Strategy for the Synthesis of Pyrazoline and Pyrazolopyridazine Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2116–2119, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Nair, V., Mathew, Smitha C., Biju, Akkattu T. and Suresh, E. (2007), A Novel Reaction of the “Huisgen Zwitterion” with Chalcones and Dienones: An Efficient Strategy for the Synthesis of Pyrazoline and Pyrazolopyridazine Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 119: 2116–2119. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604025
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!