We acknowledge Sanofi-Aventis for a PhD grant to K.C. and for their financial support. We also thank the IUF, Ministère de la Recherche and CNRS for generous financial support and L. M. Chamoreau (UPMC) for performing X-ray analyses.
From PtCl2- and Acid-Catalyzed to Uncatalyzed Cycloisomerization of 2-Propargyl Anilines: Access to Functionalized Indoles†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1913–1916, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Cariou, K., Ronan, B., Mignani, S., Fensterbank, L. and Malacria, M. (2007), From PtCl2- and Acid-Catalyzed to Uncatalyzed Cycloisomerization of 2-Propargyl Anilines: Access to Functionalized Indoles. Angew. Chem., 119: 1913–1916. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604026
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- Ministère de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!