This work was partly supported by a Grant-in Aid (16550057). We thank Dr. Yuichi Shimazaki (IFOC, Kyushu University) for his help with X-ray crystallography. S.M. appreciates support from the Center of Excellence (21COE) Program “Creation of Integrated EcoChemistry” of Osaka University.
Modulation of Characteristics of a Ruthenium-Coordinated Flavin Analogue That Shows an Unusual Coordination Mode†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 923–926, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Miyazaki, S., Ohkubo, K., Kojima, T. and Fukuzumi, S. (2007), Modulation of Characteristics of a Ruthenium-Coordinated Flavin Analogue That Shows an Unusual Coordination Mode. Angew. Chem., 119: 923–926. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604028
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- Grant-in Aid. Grant Number: 16550057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!