We thank the Direction de l'Energie Nucléaire of the Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique and the Nuclear Fission Safety Program of the European Union under the EUROPART contract (FI6W-CT-2003-508854) for their financial support, the CalMIP for computational time, and Dr. D. Guillaumont for fruitful discussion.
The Crucial Role of the f Electrons in the Bent or Linear Configuration of Uranium Cyanido Metallocenes†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2056–2058, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Maynadié, J., Barros, N., Berthet, J.-C., Thuéry, P., Maron, L. and Ephritikhine, M. (2007), The Crucial Role of the f Electrons in the Bent or Linear Configuration of Uranium Cyanido Metallocenes. Angew. Chem., 119: 2056–2058. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604114
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2006
- European Union. Grant Number: FI6W-CT-2003-508854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!