We thank the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health, General Medical Sciences Institute (GM 33049) for their generous support of our programs. Mass spectra were provided by the Mass Spectrometry Regional Center of the University of California, San Francisco, which is supported by the NIH Division of Research Resources.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization: Formation of Indoles, Benzofurans, and Enol Lactones†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2120–2123, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Trost, Barry M. and McClory, A. (2007), Rhodium-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization: Formation of Indoles, Benzofurans, and Enol Lactones. Angew. Chem., 119: 2120–2123. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604183
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health, General Medical Sciences Institute. Grant Number: GM 33049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!